Labels

Cooking (53) Outdoors (32) Travels (44) Updates (36)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Charm City

One of the streets in our neighborhood,
decked our for Halloween with pumpkin.
J and I have been enjoying our time in Baltimore. Here is a quick bit of photos to show you some of the sights we've been able to scope out (we haven't been around much). We are hoping to spend time in Little Italy, Fell's Point, and other neighborhoods this week since it will be the first period of more than 4 hours at a time we will have in Baltimore since we've moved here temporarily. :P
I will take more when we explore those areas, but for now here's a little taste of our beautiful neighborhood.
Part of the Korean War Memorial
located near the water.

Inner Harbor.

US Frigate Constellation.
The masts of the Constellation.
J: Anchors Away!



Our favorite neighborhood watering hole. ($13.00 steak night!)


Every now and then Jonson (she's so cute!) will be home and J and I steal
her for most of the day to go walking around the neighborhood and the parks.

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Deanna. said...

Hey! I got to visit that city when I was living in DC last year and it really is beautiful. I love the Inner Harbor. Make sure you go to the aquarium. It's a good one. And make sure you eat crabs too. I had never done that before, cracking the shell and all. It was an experience! Enjoy!

TJ said...

The aquarium looks so cool! It was the first building I really noticed. :) I'll have to ask you give me a short list of D.C. tips since we plan to take a few days vaca down there to check it out (I've never been). I love you adventures!